Tippee Toes in Nunhead

Kimmy1080

Hi - are there any parents or carers with babies who would be interested in a music session for 'babies only' (or mixed baby and toddler session)? We have use of a space at The Old Nuns Head but not sure whether Friday would be a good day as I understand that Nunhead Library run a busy rhyme time session on a Friday morning. Our session would run at 11am for 40 minutes and include a range of activities including musical props, parachute and bubbles!

We already have a busy baby music group at The Dish and The Spoon in Nunhead on a Thursday afternoon and now looking to put on an additional day.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on days and times that would suit.

Many thanks

Kim

Tippee Toes

Hi Kim, have you thought about the Sydenha, area? Quite a lot of things closed when Surestart funding was cut a while back, and we could do with some more groups to go to. Lots of little kids around the area, so sure you'd get the numbers. I'd certainly recommend you!

Wednesday is a definite possiblity but I've been told there is another music group on a Weds morning in Nunhead, though I have no idea who it is run by or where it is exactly. If anyone could shed any light, that would be great.

I only see the point in setting up an additional session where there is a need so happy to go ahead if there is a real interest.

Thanks for replying!

Kim,

It would be great if the Friday could be avoided to ensure an even spread of activities throughout the week. Nuns Head would be a lovely venue. Your Dish and Spoon Session is a firm favourite of baby ivydales and I would love to take him to more of your sessions in Nunhead. Would the new session follow a similar formate?

Wednesday am I think is great as would Tuesday PM's be I think.

Hoping to see you Thursday!

C x

I am so glad you are enjoying the sessions at The Dish. Yes, the additional class will follow a similar format. The only thing that might be slightly different is the age-group which may go up to two years but this has yet to be decided.

Thank you for your input, this is really helpful.

I'd definitely be interested, new baby due very soon and the nuns head would be very handy. I agree it would be good not to clash with the library though. I know there is a music group on Tuesday mornings in nunhead but don't know of a Wednesday one.

Delighted to announce we have a new start date for the Nunhead class but will post this in Family Classifieds!

Also managed to secure a venue (and one additional to be confirmed) in Sydenham. Will keep you posted on details.

Many thanks for all your suggestions!

Kim