Plumber recommendation

akers

Andy (07983 688451) responded to a late Saturday night call from me (following 3 weeks of no hot water and my DIY attempts to change a shower cartridge) and was round on Sunday to assist. He was helpful, considerate, sorted the problem and even gave me a few extra tips on other plumbing-related things whilst he was here. Thanks Andy!

• 3 weeks later...
Adding a strong recommendation for Andy. He came this morning (Sunday) very promptly, fixed my leaking loo, explained things very accessibly, knows his stuff and is very reasonably priced. All round top bloke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Andy. He was bang on time and fixed a very bad leaky kitchen sink for me. He spent a good time explaining what th eproblem was and was extremely patient. When another part was needed, he went and got the part immediately, despite not having any vehicle, instead of putting it off for anther day. Andy is very reasonable in pricing as well and also fixed my water boiler for no extra cost. And thank Sagan for the lovely recommendation of the chocolatier on Bellenden Road :-)

Sue

HI,

I?M RUI AND I?VE GOT SOME EXPERIENCE AS A PLUMBER I USED TO WORK IN A COMPANY IN PORTUGAL BUT THEY CLOSED IT AND THEN I CAME TO ENGLAND AND NOW I?M TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY AND GET WORK TO START MY LIFE AGAIN .

I?M A HONEST MAN AND YOU CAN TRUST ME .

I?M LIVING IN THE AREA OF PECKHAM AND IF YOU WANT ME CALL OR TEXT ME AT ANY TIME FOR THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: 0705150761.

KING REGARDS,

HI,

I?M RUI AND I?VE GOT EXPERIENCE AS A PLUMBER I USED TO WORK IN PORTUGAL AS PLUMBER IN A BIG COMPANY AND ALL MY COSTUMERS WE?RE HAPPY WITH MY SERVICES. I?M HONEST AND YOU CAN TRUST ME .

IF YOU WANT MY SERVICES CALL OR TEXT ME FOR THE FOLLOWING NUMBER : 07405150761

KING REGARDS,

• 2 weeks later...

And another recommendation for Andy - was with me within the hour, fixed the leaky loo and pointed out (free!) that the grouting on our shower was going! Very impressive. And you get Dave for extra value!

I need to try the chocolatier on Bellenden Road now, too!