Edit Add High standard cleaner available Alfie the cleaner now back and available

alfiehays4

Hello all I am Alfie,

I am a High standard cleaner And very ocd when it comes to cleaning. I can do any type of cleaning weather that would be,

General clean

End of tenancy

Regular weekly cleans

Residential blocks and Developments

I used to work for Jane Jefferson cleaning in SE15 and I also have Excellent reference available that I can send to you

I have a clean DBS that can be shown upon request.

My charge is 18.00 pounds per hour for general cleaning and ?20.00 pounds per hour for Deep cleans and end of tenancy cleans+ block development cleaning

Included in the price I supply all cleaning products and bring my own equipment and vacuum and mops .

I can also do general labourering if anyone needs help in there gardens

I even offer weekly or monthly cleans to keep environment looking great .

If you interested please contact me on : 07308671516

Hi All . I hope everyone is keeping well .

This is Alfie I was getting a lot off work from The East Dulwich Forum in 2020 .

Unfortunately I stopped this for a while due to a temporary job offer .

I am now pleased to say I am now back and available to do cleaning services.

I am in the process off looking into opening my own cleaning company .

If anyone is in need off any cleaning services please contact me and I will be happy to help and assist .

All The best Alfie : 07308 671 516

Thank you

I can also send before and after pictures from my cleans and jobs I have completed via what?s App or email

Looking forward to hearing from you kind regards.

Hi, just writing to say Alfie did a job for me in Camberwell on Wednesday (Dec 2) in a two-bedroom flat in Camberwell, and he did an excellent job in a super quick time, taking just three hours, but cleaning carpets, inside the fridge, cooker, freezer. I'd definitely recommend him for an end of tenancy job.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add that Alfie did a clean for us today, and very pleased with the result. He did our entire downstairs, bathroom and bedrooms in 3 hours, everything is spotless and I'm very glad he was able to come out at short notice before Christmas, as we've had no regular cleaner during lockdown and I wasn't sure when we'd next be able to have a cleaner in. Would definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. I do hope you all had a good Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New year .

Please see my advert for updated 2021 price list for my cleaning services

My charge is 18pounds per hour for general cleaning Or 20 pounds per hour for deep cleaning and end of tenancy cleans

All cleaning products and vacuum + equipment is supplied by myself .

Please contact me if you require any help as I have available dates available

Kind regards Alfie

I would like to leave a review for Alfie who we got to clean our new home today. Alfie was very pleasant, professional and did a superb job at cleaning. Our home is looking so much better since Alfie?s visit. I will definitely be availing of Alfie?s services going forward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would like to leave a recommendation for Alfie. He did an end of tenancy clean for us on a three bedroom flat including appliances. We are landlords so he collected the keys from our estate agent and sent before and after photos, keeping us updated throughout. He did an excellent and thorough job and we would highly recommend him to anyone needing this service. Thank you Alfie.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All . I hope everyone is keeping well .

This is Alfie I was getting a lot off work from The East Dulwich Forum in 2020 .

Unfortunately I stopped this for a while due to a temporary job offer .

I am now pleased to say I am now back and available to do cleaning services.

I am in the process off looking into opening my own cleaning company .

If anyone is in need off any cleaning services please contact me and I will be happy to help and assist .

All The best Alfie : 07308 671 516

Thank you