Satellite Tv - Digital Aerial - WiFi - Engineer

Top signal service

Would echo the positive comments for top signal on here. Tom was very swift in responding to our initial query, and very communicative before and during his visit. We needed an aerial amp fix and a replacement dish (which we only found out following inpsection on their arrival) but nothing was a bother and the remedy was patiently and thoroughly worked at by Tom during his visit, and all in a lovely manner. Would highly recommend if you have TV issues needing resolution.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just posting to recommend Top Signal Service.

They've just set up a proper wifi connection to the garden room we had installed. Dealing with Dan was so straightforward and professional... from coming to give a quote, offering three different options, booking in a date, and turning up and doing the job... we were very impressed with the professional service provided.

Highly recommend, and just wish everyone was this easy to work with!

Adding to the recommendations for Dan at Top Signal Service. He responded quickly to my email and sorted out the problem with the aerial really efficiently with a clear explanation and advice. Very professional and friendly service. I would definitely use his team again and happy to recommend.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We really recommend using Dan and his team. They were quick to respond to us straight away, quoted a fair price, and came round within the week to install our wall mounted tv and also help resolve a WiFi issue that we had. They were polite and efficient. Amazing service; we are happy customers.