Satellite Tv - Digital Aerial - WiFi - Engineer

Top signal service

Experienced Engineer with 10 years expertise in Satellite/Aerial installation and servicing.

I provide a friendly, honest and very reliable service.

I promise to be with you on the same day or within 24 hours of contact.

Sky Q / Sky HD Servicing and installation

Freeview / Freesat

Aerial mounting / repairing

Temporary dish locations ( scaffolding )

Roof installations - Difficult access

Tv wall mounting

Communal system upgrading

Extended WiFi coverage

Data cabling CAT5:CAT6

Bespoke installations

CCTV

Free quotation & Out with you within 24 hours

[email protected]

T-07957 664001

www.topsignalservice.co.uk

Just a quick recommendation here! I can?t thank Tom/Dan enough for coming out to Me on such short notice as I was experiencing trouble with my satellite signal!

Both of them was super friendly, very prompt, very efficient! Great to know he?s local too! Amazing service, happy customer!

I too used Tom from Top Signal Service today and can highly recommend him. Knows his stuff, was polite, friendly and very amenable. And as Amy says, great that he is local. Was a pleasure to meet and I'm very pleased to have everything sorted so quickly and his charges were very reasonable. Another happy customer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had Dan & Tom out this morning to resolve our signal related issues.what a pair of great chaps, not only were they both very friendly and informative but I was very impressed with there conduct under covid restrictions and the ppe they was equipped with.

They managed to fix our issue without any fuss and we have also instructed them to install our new cctv in the coming weeks,

Great to have trusted trades people in the local community.

5 star

Experienced Engineer with 10 years expertise in Satellite/Aerial installation and servicing.

I provide a friendly, honest and very reliable service.

I promise to be with you on the same day or within 24 hours of contact.

Sky Q / Sky HD Servicing and installation

Freeview / Freesat

Aerial mounting / repairing

Temporary dish locations ( scaffolding )

Roof installations - Difficult access

Tv wall mounting

Communal system upgrading

Extended WiFi coverage

Data cabling CAT5:CAT6

Bespoke installations

CCTV

Free quotation & Out with you within 24 hours

[email protected]

T-07957 664001

www.topsignalservice.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Top Signal, after they came last week to sort out our home wifi coverage. We had 2 total blackspots and poor performance pretty much everywhere beyond the living room where the main router is. Apparently common in houses with extensions, due to the metal joists.

Dan was responsive from our initial contact, quickly coming to do a site inspection and then providing a quote within 24 hours. Then was available within that week to complete the job.

Really focussed on giving us the solution we needed, but no more (no overkill). We now have 100Mb+ in every room and 40Mb+ in the garden too. Very tidy job, courteous and friendly throughout.

Charged exactly what was quoted, which was reasonably priced - and very good value for the solution we now have in place.

Another strong recommendation for Top Signal Service. They repositioned a satellite dish for me after our loft conversion and new dormer meant the signal was blocked. Prompt replies to email, arrived when he said he would. Very courteous (e.g. put on shoe protectors when walking in the house) and wore a mask when in the house. He moved the dish to a discrete location (avoiding Dulwich Estate concerns) with great signal and even replaced the dish and the connectors to the TV. Very fair price all in I thought.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for TSS.

Installed a new aerial and satellite dish and removed an entire wheelie bin load of excess wiring accumulated over the years both inside and outside the house. Very polite, tidy and covid compliant. Wore shoe protectors and masks inside the house. Charged exactly as quoted, even though they had to use additional materials. Extremely reasonably priced considering the amount of work they did. Gave excellent advice and choices; no pressure selling.

Top Signal Service had recently done work for our neighbours, and as a result we asked them to come and look at our TV set. Our 30+ year old rooftop ariel had not worked for ages and a small indoor ariel gave very patchy reception. Dan from Top Signal Service was absolutely excellent. He arrived on time, explained the options, worked cleanly and efficiently to remove old ariel and install new one. Also sorted out a problem with our TV?s internet connection. The result is TV reception that is perfect - for the first time in many years. The ariel installation and the wiring into the house are clean and unobtrusive. A fantastic job at a fair and reasonable price!

Top Signal Service have recently installed two Ethernet cables in our garden office. Dan talked me through the options we had available and explained all the pros and cons of each route. On the the day of the installation they arrived on time and were extremely tidy. We had a slightly awkward path to get the cable to the back of the house and out but Dan chased the wall and neatly filled and left it very tidy. Great job and very neat would not hesitate to use them again. Really pleased, would highly recommend and reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant service from Tom at Top Signal - he sorted out a tricky internet connection issue for us and was absolutely fantastic. Super professional, efficient, quick and courteous and a really nice guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and we will most definitely be using him again.

Dan has just fitted a new outside Ariel and cable. Really quick service and he kindly gave me advice regarding networks and other measures to increase the effectiveness of our wi-fi. No bushy sales and a genuinely nice guy. I would definitely recommend and will use them again.

• 2 months later...

Just had our DTT (Freeview) TV aerial fixed by Dan from Top Signal Service. First class service. Dan was methodical and thorough in his diagnosis of the problem and fixed it using quality materials and expert skills.

Highly recommended - Thanks Dan.

• 4 weeks later...

Dan and his team team did a fantastic job at our place. They removed an old satellite dish, ran a new tv cable and tidied up some internet and phone cables.

Would highly recommend them

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for TSS. We weren't getting any aerial signal and not sure of the problem. Dan came over at short notice, identified the problem and how to fix it. He was really helpful and gave good advice about the option of running new cables outside instead of the disruption of fixing cables inside. He did the work quickly and well and for a great price.

Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for coming to fix my TV aerial yesterday.I only messaged you yesterday and you came out the same day and did a brilliant job.You were friendly and very professional & quick. I am more than happy with everything you did and even tidied the cables too which I did not expect.

I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know who needs to fix their tv or aerial. Thankyou.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this post to extend our thanks to Dan and his guys who have helped solve an ongoing problem with our WiFi at home!

Problem was that the WiFi was not reaching around the house and kids could not do computer based homework.

After much detective work, Dan found the fault, fixed it, set about adjusting stuff that I can?t even begin to name and voila, we have computers that work, a tv that works, sky where if should be and Netflix! (Don?t get out much!!)

All joking aside, Dan was cheerful, knowledgable, helpful, punctual and kept to the quote. He left a tidy job, brought in a sub contractor to do an electrical job (which was signed off) and was a real professional throughout

His quote was similar to two others and we would not hesitate to recommend his company to our friends, family and the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...