Boiler Service

Sue

Sorry, but all your posts seem to be recommending either James (I presume yourself) or Daniel, but you don't seem to have actually had any work done by Daniel?

Apologies if I'm wrong, but I'm looking for recommendations from people who are not connected to the person they are recommending.

Our previous boiler engineer retired so we were stuck for a while, but a friend recommended Scott James, who has been checking hers & her mother's boilers for years. He did an annual service on our combi boiler in November. He was very courteous and behaved in a Covid-safe manner. He's based in SE25. I checked the Gas Safe Register and he is on there (300630). Telephone 07808 005 844. He is quite busy so we had to wait a week before he could fit us in.

Hope that helps!

I used Mark Newlove recently for a boiler issue. Was happy with his work. I asked him how much a service is so I could use him next year and he said about ?75. He's got recommendations on here as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Just wanted to leave a glowing recommendation for Mark too

I have been ringing around for quotes and advice re a little

Leak coming from the magnetic valve

And Mark was very honest polite and kind with his time

Would definitely recommend him!

Kavita

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Probably not, Alice. Never mind
    • I seem to remember it is quite straight forward - you just send them an email explicitly stating you are making a FOI request and who you are and say you want to see all the responses from the consultation. 
    • Vinegar seems to work. A few years ago we had a real fox problem, and I was told human urine is good. Thing is, it smells and seems you need a lot of it. Some vinegar along your perimeter should help. They've hundreds of other gardens to prowl.  
    • I was with TNV up until about a year ago and I had an out of hours emergency. I don’t know what they advise on their voicemail now but back then it was to go to the SLEVC on The High Parade in Streatham. In my panic I heard the message and went to Streatham instead of Camberwell (which is closer to ED) & the experience in Streatham was appalling. Perhaps my pet and I were just very unlucky with the vet on duty that particular night, I don’t know, as I hadn’t been before. But I do know I’ll always regret going to the High Parade clinic in Streatham and will never go near the place with a barge pole ever again. A couple of the nurses were wonderful but the rest was truly dreadful.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In