Personal Trainers & Class Teachers Wanted!

CoachMorse

Personal Trainers & Class Teachers Wanted!

We are looking for personable and enthusiastic personal trainers & class teachers to join us!

We are Fison Fitness, an independent fitness studio based in Dulwich, that is passionate about helping our local community to achieve their health and fitness goals.

The aim of our studio is to create a fun and welcoming environment for people to come to and achieve their goals; whether it is the first step on their exercise journey, someone coming back from injury or training for a specific event.

All our PT?s and class teachers are self employed and can choose which hours they wish to work. We have an awesome community of fitness professionals and offer a personal training mentorship for newly qualified PT?s that want some guidance.

What we are looking for:

- Enthusiastic people who will genuinely care about clients coming into the studio

- Personal trainers/class teachers who are constantly looking to learn and develop as a professional and a person

- Individuals who want to be part of a team and create an amazing environment for people to train in

All our trainers require proof of qualifications and public liability insurance is necessary.

If you are interested, please shoot us an email on [email protected] we would love to have a chat with you.

James

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Probably not, Alice. Never mind
    • I seem to remember it is quite straight forward - you just send them an email explicitly stating you are making a FOI request and who you are and say you want to see all the responses from the consultation. 
    • Vinegar seems to work. A few years ago we had a real fox problem, and I was told human urine is good. Thing is, it smells and seems you need a lot of it. Some vinegar along your perimeter should help. They've hundreds of other gardens to prowl.  
    • I was with TNV up until about a year ago and I had an out of hours emergency. I don’t know what they advise on their voicemail now but back then it was to go to the SLEVC on The High Parade in Streatham. In my panic I heard the message and went to Streatham instead of Camberwell (which is closer to ED) & the experience in Streatham was appalling. Perhaps my pet and I were just very unlucky with the vet on duty that particular night, I don’t know, as I hadn’t been before. But I do know I’ll always regret going to the High Parade clinic in Streatham and will never go near the place with a barge pole ever again. A couple of the nurses were wonderful but the rest was truly dreadful.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In