Looking for sporty groups for a 2yr old

Bobbaz

I have a particularly active 2 year old and I'm after a new group to let him burn off some energy and learn some new skills. He's great at kicking a ball and I'm already aware of little kickers as my eldest went years ago but just wondered if anyone knows of any other groups out there before I sign him up?

We do http://www.tennis-4-kids.com/

My little one is almost 4 but we have been doing it for a good while. It is a mixture of games - chasing hoops, chasing / catching sponge tennis balls, football control on the ground with a small racquet, duck duck goose, tennis racquet and balloon all leading to tennis racquet and sponge tennis balls - great for fun but also listening to and following instructions. Not hoping to raise a mini Venus Williams just organised fun. Gordon the teacher is fab and v. experienced with all ages.

My son goes to Ruggerbeez since he was 2 and a half (he is 3 now) and it's a great rugby class (but no worry it's not a proper rugby that you can watch on TV, just coordination excercices, team spirit teaching etc)

It's great, and the coach are really good with kids.

It's every saturday from 10.00am at Belair park (1er session is a free trial )