SOLD Extra large IKEA rug ?10

Scoo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Peckham Coal Line proposals (which frankly I had forgotten the details of, and never knew the council had made any contribution toward) were an interesting idea worth exploring at the time. A £10k contribution to a feasibility study that was mostly paid by private donations is pretty good value. Obviously those struck by #southwarkderangementsyndrome will say this thing the council did 8 years ago is literally the end of Western civilisation. https://www.peckhamcoalline.org/blog/feasibility-study-1-year-on
    • Hi, Im new to the area, just moved down from Hackney, and expecting in April.  Love to be added to the group if possible. Thanks!
    • Another to consider is if when you purchased them, the chicken was kept in a sealed plastic bag as that will definitely contribute to them going of. I always wrap meat lightly in greaseproof paper and store it at the bottom of the fridge.  Just an idea. Hope you are feeling better. 
    • Chicken when it is on 'the turn' smells 'off' so easy to detect. When i get chicken thighs (off the bone and skinless) I cook within 24-48 hours, Cooked chicken keeps better so purchased on Saturday, cooked either Sunday or Monday morning and safe to eat. Did tests in A & E show food poisoning?  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In