Burgess Park Covid Testing Centre - anyone else waiting for results?

hammerman

wordsworth Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sue Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Don't feed the troll ....

>

>

> A expected response from you.

You don't think he or she is a troll, then?

And you tore yourself away from your many many posts on the word game just to post that?

Dear oh dear.

ETA: Looking at the few other posts you've made which aren't on word game threads, it seems that you would get on very well with him or her!

Sue Wrote:

> Don't feed the troll ....

You are very boring, and no doubt even more so in person, as you always write this when a different response to one you would like is posted. No one is particularly impressed. Now hurry along- theres some curtain twitching to be done and neighbour watch notes to be typed.

OutOfFocus Wrote:

> Not sure that encouraging lieing is a good idea.

> But I also note you encourage theft and fly

> tipping. Perhaps I am not getting your weird sense

> of humour:-(

Im encouraging lying here because you would have to slightly bend the geographical truth in order to have access to an NHS service that should be available to all. As far as i know though, Southwark have not yet pulled their finger out and set this up. Im sure you wouldnt mind being treated in an hospital in Lambeth if an ambulance took you there.

I also fly tip because again it is linked to paid for services, this time council based. I dont feel i get value for money from my council tax payments so i make sure they are put to work for something, such as collecting my dumped Christmas tree.

Wow, I misread your sentiments ST. I thought that you were being ironic and simply provoking conversation. Hadn't realised that you were bitter and twisted. KK to note that I am the former not the latter, most of my posts are in good humour. Apart from the whining about traffic controls.

PS I got tested in Greenwich and there didn't seem to be any issue about being tested, and a nice distraction (not a lot else to do!)

Still waiting for results but family member is now teaching from home. They needed to have a test before going back to school on Monday so had the test the previous Tuesday. As Monday was an inset day they were able to go into school but it would have been good to know results of a test by then.

Phoned on Monday evening to chase up and they took details and said somebody would get back that evening but didn't.

Realise that the service must be busy but don't know if this is a problem with Burgess Park or where the test goes next.