PERSONAL TRAINING East Dulwich David Santos

santosdaf

I am based at East Dulwich leisure centre (2b Crystal Palace Road).

I have a decade of experience in health, sports and fitness training.

If you want to loose body fat, gain muscle and take charge of your health and nutrition, I'm here to guide and support you on your journey to a healthier you!!

I offer free consultations and affordable price plans - so there's nothing to stop you from getting started!

simply call me on 07917 332234 or email [email protected]

Wish you a healthy and happy new year ahead

Just want to say that I have used David as my personal trainer, and have nothing but praise for him, and would unreservedly recommend him. He can be quite demanding, but as we know most of us need a bit of pushing, or we wouldn't require his services in the first place!

I can highly recommend David Santos - he is a fab personal trainer! I lost two stone in about 4 months and have kept it off. His sessions are really fun, tough but fun and Santos really keeps you motivated and positive about yourself. I am currently training for the marathon which, a year ago I never thought I would be doing!

Santos is totally brilliant - weekly sessions leave you with a real sense of achievement and the motivation to keep it up when you are exercising alone. When I first started I could only run for about 4 minutes, I can now run for an hour or so and am training for a half marathon. The sessions are hard but do-able and with his encouragement you are able to do things that you would probably give up on on your own.

Would recommend to anyone as I think it is great value for money and because you see and feel results it has longevity rather than faddy diets!

I've been a client of David's for 6/7 years - he is brilliant! He has helped maintain my weight loss (originally 7.5 stone) within about 10 pounds; he has introduced me to a level of exercise that I never thought I could achieve and even run a 10km! I am one of his older ?mature! clients and enjoy his sessions even when he always pushes me to achieve my best! 2012 ended with one of my biggest achievements in that I put on less than a Kg over the Christmas/New year period!!!

I feel the fittest I have ever been and certainly my weight has been the most stable over the last 6 years than the previous 60!

I thoroughly recommend him - he always has time for you.

• 10 months later...

I am based at East Dulwich leisure centre (2b Crystal Palace Road).

I have a decade of experience in health, sports and fitness training.

If you want to loose body fat, gain muscle and take charge of your health and nutrition, I'm here to guide and support you on your journey to a healthier you!!

I offer free consultations and affordable price plans - so there's nothing to stop you from getting started!

simply call me on 07917 332234 or email [email protected]

Wish you a healthy and happy year ahead!!

David santos

Santospersonaltraining.com

Archived