Piano Teacher Available (also GCSE revision tutor!)

Hello!

My name is Nick, I'm a professional musician/performer and have been teaching piano to varying abilities around East Dulwich for the past 4 years. I have experience teaching both adults and children.

I pride myself on catering lessons to both student/parent needs, making lessons fun whilst covering technique and theory.

I have availability to teach.

I can also cover Music GCSE revision in the run up to mock exams which are now very soon!

I will be teaching face to face where possible, although over the past few months have had success teaching via zoom.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to ask me any more questions. I have many references available upon request.

All the very best,

Nick Harris

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to add a very hearty and enthusiastic recommendation for Nick. He teaches my kids age 12 and 9. They love their lessons with Nick - he makes it really fun and they are making really good progress. Lessons have worked brilliantly in person and over zoom. He has also been teaching my husband who is a bit rusty after a 30 year break in piano lessons - so can also vouch for Nick's skills with returning adults.

Just wanted to second that! Nick has been teaching my 8 year old in person and over zoom this past year and she has made great progress and enjoyed the fun, varied and interesting lessons that Nick provides. Would really recommend!

Archived