Looking for a curtain maker?

meercats

Hi there,

If you would like a recommendation, I can highly recommend a lady who has done some great sets of curtains for our house. We have provided the fabric and she has sourced the linings (thermal, blackout, lots of options) and everything else that was needed.

She even came to fit them at the end and is lovely to work with.

Contact [email protected] or call Jodie on 07854 888 819.

Hope this helps!

Hi, I noticed you were looking for a curtain maker, I am a curtain and blind maker if i can be of any help. I make up peoples own fabric or can supply fabric as well. I do have a small website with a few examples of my work. the website is tradecurtains.co.uk if I can be of any use please get in touch. I do offer a free measuring service.

roz

• 5 months later...

the only way you can blackout line a pair of eyelet curtains is to add the blackout lining under the eyelets by machine but you are wasting your money because they are eyelets the light will still come through the eyelets over the top and down the sides, also how much it would cost to line a pair of eyelets wouldnt be worth your while. have you thought about buying a blackout roller blind to go next to the window even though that will not give you total blackout it will be just as effective and a fraction of the price and instant.

roz

Archived