Anyone on the 'fast' diet?

That definitely sounds enough- as supergolden88 said maybe withdrawal from something else like sugar?

Do you get them every fast day? I have also pretty much stopped getting them (on week 6 now)...

"No weight loss as such but people have started saying I look slimmer"

I (a bloke) often get people saying "you've lost weight" (not recently mind) when I know I haven't. I have never cared what the scales say, it's how you look and feel that matters.

I have been on this for about 8 weeks I have lost a stone. I am not following it so much now and am still losing weight. I think because you can more or less eat what you want on the other days food seems less of an issue and I have found I don't really crave the bad foods anymore. I have also given up meat so that probably has helped.I could of course just have a tapeworm!

• 3 months later...

Just starting week 5 of the diet and have lost half a stone, despite eating more than normal on some other non- fast days.I don't find sticking to 500 cals a problem but do find it hard to go from breakfast all the way til the evening to eat so have been having some of those calories at lunchtime too so as not to keel over! 3 other friends have all lost over a stone after doing it for a bit longer than me.

Maybe we should all meet up for a black coffee (!!!) or a power walk in the park to compare notes sometime...

I sort of do this, but not at the same time. I'm a free spirit. From the last week of April I've been tracking my calories on myfitnesspal, I started off being allowed 1300 a day. I stuck to it for 5/6 out of the 7 day week then had 1/2 'treat' days but never allowed the calorie limit to exceed the recommended calorie intake for a woman (2000). Since starting this, whilst pretty much only doing the school run in the morning as exercise and the occasional 2-3 30 minute sessions a week on the wiifit doing yoga, jogging and cardio workouts I've lost 10lb as of 2 weeks ago. Now they've dropped my calorie intake to 1260 a day. 20lb to go till my goal.

I've always struggled to stick to things before and have never actively tried to loose weight (I'm doing it more for health reasons) but using this app and tracking what I'm confusing to the spoonful made me realise how many calories are in things. I definitely think twice or 3 times about some things now! Eek!

I'd highly recommend if no one has used it before.