Getting fit! Darren Gray fitness

anotherrichard

Hi all, I just wanted to recommend Darren Gray (www.darrengrayfitness.com) 07904 331 044. I went to see Darren in November to try and lose a few pounds between then and Xmas and lost 12 pounds, I am now going back twice a week post Xmas to keep it up! We do a bit of cardio, some toning up. Darren is really enthusiastic and it's been great, hard work during but ultimately very satisfying. Yes this IS a plug for Darren but just because it has worked out really well for me so highly recommended!

I highly recommend Darren, a true professional with a vast knowledge about all aspects of health and fitness. My workouts vary each week so I look forward to every session with great excitement. Darren is both innovative and resourceful in the way he conducts our sessions be it at his studio or in the park. Dear I say it but exercise has taken on a new meaning.

When a service is worth recommending I am more than happy to do so.

Darrens knowledge, enthusiasm, motivation, perseverance, discipline and desire to see positive results were everything that I needed to move me in the right direction towards my exercise goals. His sessions are varied and challenging. They are hard work but enjoyable. I always feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of every session. Outside of the workouts, he provides invaluable advice on how to eat the right way in order to support the work we do together. I often also receive a phone call or text to keep me focused.

Darren has given me the confidence to do just as I've heard and seen everyone else doing in the area. I am now

self motivated and have no apprehension going into the gym.

I have surpassed my expectation on what I believed I could achieve in weight loss and fitness. I'm fitter and stronger than ever before; more insightful about eating the right way; and more importantly, I now carry a positive attitude about how I look and feel. I'm in the best shape of my life since and I have a completely different approach to exercise. I enjoy training and now always look forward to the next session.

This guy is a true professional and if I worked in TV Id commission a show as he is working magic. More than happy to recommend www.darrengrayfitness.com

Archived