Online estate agents- experience?

AlannahH

Hi all,

I?m thinking about putting my flat on the market with an online estate agent (like Purplebricks) and I?ve found one that is advertising as free - Strike. There are lots of reviews online (a mixed bag) but wondered if anyone local had any experience of them from a buyer or sellers point of view?

I am well aware that I would be signing up for doing almost everything myself (viewings, property description, extra fee for photography, negotiation etc) but realistically I just want a posting on Rightmove/Zoopla and this would save thousands of pounds compared with the usual high street estate agents.

Any views on online estate agents welcome!

Thanks.

Hi, we advertised our flat in open rent and very are very happy with th service provided. They do all the tenant's checks and everything, you can also book the gas safety checks and anything you need with very competitive prices. They post in Rightmove and Zoopla. The price you have to pay is minimal compare with the main street agencies. I highly recommend Open rent. They can even get the monthly rent on your behalf and it is transferred to you the day after they receive it.

Archived