Singer/band wanted for upcoming wedding

JulieDP

Hello all. I'm looking for musicians to perform at a wedding on 8th July in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.

I need a singer to provide entertainment between 12.30 and 2.30(ish) at a drinks reception in an outdoor courtyard. And then separately, I'm looking for a band who can play inside during the evening reception from 7.30 onwards.

If you are able to help, or know anyone who might be able to, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Julie

I know lots of amateur bands and singers. But not sure if you want a punk ska band. You need to give a hint both of the type of music (eg cheesy covers as many weddings) and your budget. Money can buy you anything. But if you want something cheap and grungy I may be able to help.

maybe contact the people at the Ivy House I know they've had bands in who do things like live band karaoke so must have a good range. I would think though you'd be best getting a band local to there? the costs for transport etc on top would bump up the price

• 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
    • I’ve been following the conversation with great interest. I don’t think that london parks and their wildlife are appropriate places for this kind of events. And of course, it also affects residents, too. It was really annoying going to the park with so many people, cans and rubbish everywhere, and noise spreading towards all directions. And think that I do like this kind of music, but I still think that this is not the right place to run big open air events like this. Also, today I saw this on the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg8p770eeo A free event was cancelled because private ones damaged the Brockwell park. Of course a free event would be cancelled, there is no way it’d be the other way around.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In