Rabbit owners?!

benb

Hi East Dulwich neighbours :)

I have a very strange request, but hoping that someone out here might be able to help.

I am working on a photoshoot and require a couple of white rabbits. Seemingly, these are in hugely short supply at the moment ? which is ironic as we all know what rabbits are famous for! ? so I can't seem to find any from the places that you would usually expect? Pet shops, farms, breeders etc etc

If anyone has rabbits and is interested to hear more, or knows someone with rabbits, please do let me know. We have a budget so there will be payment involved.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from anyone who might be able to help with my very strange request!

Hi East Dulwich neighbours :)

I have a very strange request, but hoping that someone out here might be able to help.

I am working on a photoshoot and require a couple of white rabbits. Seemingly, these are in hugely short supply at the moment ? which is ironic as we all know what rabbits are famous for! ? so I can't seem to find any from the places that you would usually expect? Pet shops, farms, breeders etc etc

If anyone has rabbits and is interested to hear more, or knows someone with rabbits, please do let me know. We have a budget so there will be payment involved.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from anyone who might be able to help with my very strange request!

Foal Farm have a number of white rabbits requiring rehoming.

https://www.foalfarm.org.uk/list-small-animals-homing/

They might let you visit to take photos if you contact them. They are a fabulous charity in Biggin Hill who really need all the help and publicity we can give. Please also see their appeal for an abandoned pony - Tyson - it is heartbreaking what he has been through!!

MrsR Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Foal Farm have a number of white rabbits requiring

> rehoming.

>

> https://www.foalfarm.org.uk/list-small-animals-hom

> ing/

>

> They might let you visit to take photos if you

> contact them. They are a fabulous charity in

> Biggin Hill who really need all the help and

> publicity we can give. Please also see their

> appeal for an abandoned pony - Tyson - it is

> heartbreaking what he has been through!!

Foal Farm is indeed a very good cause, so it would be great if you could give a donation in return for photographing their white rabbits :)