FREE - Mobility Aids - Adjustable Bedside Chair (taken) & Hospital Grade Pressure Mattress and Pump

Gone - hospital standard Adjustable Winged Bedside Chair available as per photo (table not included)

One Hospital Grade Dyna Form - high risk pressure relief mattress including pump

St Christopher's hospice have taken all the other items but are not able to take these until their shop opens again. So thought I would put here in case anyone needs them.

The items were bought from a company who sells recondition mobility aids that were used in training centres. We bought them as my mother was about to move in with us. Unfortunately she didn't make it. And the company won't buy the items back.

Please DM we can deliver locally

Gone - hospital standard Adjustable Winged Bedside Chair available as per photo (table not included)

One Hospital Grade Dyna Form - high risk pressure relief mattress including pump

St Christopher's hospice have taken all the other items but are not able to take these until their shop opens again. So thought I would put here in case anyone needs them.

The items were bought from a company who sells recondition mobility aids that were used in training centres. We bought them as my mother was about to move in with us. Unfortunately she didn't make it. And the company won't buy the items back.

Please DM we can deliver locally

Archived