TAKEN: FREE Nespresso coffee machine - needs repair

robinho

I am giving away my 7-year old Nespresso coffee machine - comes with milk frother and attachments. It was working fine until we unfortunately spilled liquid underneath it a few months ago - this caused the coffee bit to stop working but the milk frother still works.

You unfortunately need a special oval screwdriver to open it up and repair it (e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Screwdriver-Magimix-Nespresso-Coffee-Machines/dp/B0143NFZM2) - I imagine it would be an easy fix, but we are moving shortly and I don't have the time or energy to do this.

Hoping someone who is up for a slight repair challenge might be interested. Pickup from The Gardens, SE22 9QQ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• All cats over 20 weeks old now have to be microchipped. Please have your cat microchiped if not already done. Your furry companion can then be returned if he/she becomes lost.
    • Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
    • Thanks, will try AJ Farmers and both Superdrug and B&M sell them. 
    • I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In