Habitat ? Cato matte white desk ?40 (W75 x D45cm)

alexia

1 x white Habitat 'Cato' desk offered in good used condition, available for collection from Borland Road in Nunhead.

Dimensions:

Size Height 77, Width 75, Depth 45cm.

Weight 11.9kg.

The Cato desk is perfect for smaller spaces. A contemporary design with elegant, slim line, tapered legs, it has a useful storage shelf for paperwork. Easy to assemble, the desk can also be used as a dressing table or console table.

I bought this desk at the start of lockdown in order to work from home and it's been perfect for storing my iMac. Although this is a smaller desk, it's surprisingly spacious and the full width shelf below the desk is really useful for storing desk essentials.

Currently retailing at ?95, I'm offering this desk in good used condition for just ?40. There are some light marks consistent with regular use, but this desk has plenty of life in it yet - especially if you're going to be working from home for the summer.

The desk can be collected either flat packed in the original box, or in its fully assembled state. Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Archived