Tutor available: bio, chem, english- Y13 student predicted A*s and soon to be medical student

Hi, my name's Merrie.

I'm in Y13 at The Charter School North Dulwich and am advertising to do private, online tutoring in biology, english and chemistry.

I am diligent, committed, amiable and flexible. I am also cheap (?10 for half an hour, ?15 for 45 mins, ?20 for an hour).

Qualifications:

I am currently in year 13 studying english, chemistry, biology and EPQ which I have predicted A* in all.

I have achieved an A in AS physics.

I have 10 GCSEs- 6 at grade 9 (A**), 3 at grade 8 (A*) and 1 at grade 7 (A). Including triple science.

And next year I am going to medical school.

I have experience mentoring children in English and working with younger children in science which I really enjoy.

I have a very good understanding of my subjects and how to revise best for them so that exams go well and as a student and tutor I am inquisitive, committed and hard-working.

In my free time I do a lot of art, play the trumpet, piano and guitar and cycle.

-I am happy to tutor any level or age of student.

-We can have a video chat before sessions to introduce and get to know each other and the aim of the sessions(s)

-I'm very flexible with timings, having a one-off session or regular.

-I have recently been DBS checked

-I am happy to come and teach in your garden if you live in the East Dulwich/Dulwich Village/Herne Hill area.

Let me know if you want proof of DBS or qualifications or if you have any questions: [email protected]

Merrie

Archived