New 'banksy' style mural, Blackwater street

Cedges

Have also been mingling with some thespian types to complete a commission for the new West End show 'The Commitments'...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3713/9938278443_bdaa520b23_o.jpg

AP13 The Commitments (ed of 8) by aprovocateur, on Flickr

A little varied edition of 8 on card.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7442/9938044755_3dc69ef09d_o.jpg

AP13 The Commitments (ed of 8) by aprovocateur, on Flickr

ps. knowing there's probably a lot of growns when this thread rears it's ugly head again... if a moderator wants to move it to a more appropriate section and maybe re-title 'AP's paintings and stuff', or something equally inspiring, that'd be cool with me.

pps. am off to (hopefully) finish mortaring a wall near the end of Lordship Lane... don't ask!

• 1 month later...

Better late than never, my little addition to the 'Baroque the Streets' gig (this summer!)...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5481/10817261415_0c271c9ea8_o.jpg

Happy Hour (after Rubens) - Baroque the Streets 2013 by aprovocateur, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7444/10817250056_813ccc67fe_o.jpg

Happy Hour (after Rubens) - Baroque the Streets 2013 by aprovocateur, on Flickr

Happy Hour (loosely based on Ruben's 'The Three Graces' sketch)

Presiding in an English Country garden, leafey Forest Hill.

Intimate, private liasons with the three girls will be available soon (remember special requests can be accomodated but must be booked in advance).

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hmmmm... Seabag's opinion aside: If our tenants don't mind, there's an end-terrace gable wall on Abbotswood Road that might be a decent canvas. But, differently spelt, we'd have to canvass the residents opposite to see if they'd object to living with art visible from their doors and windows. PM me, please.

Willard Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why not?

>

> Seabag Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Actually, Why's a blind Nun (with a crown of

> > thorns) drinking blueberry juice, out of a wine

> > glass ?

Exactly Willard, why not?

And that got me thinking further

The poor blind Nun, can't see to dress herself properly in the morning, hence the random crown of thorns. Or maybe she fell into the convent dressing up box (the one that holds the nativity costumes)

Also, she's blind and can't tell that she's poured herself a glass of blueberry juice, instead of wine

Unless wine is blue, somewhere in blind Nun Land

It's well deep all this street art stuff, my head hurts

Nigello Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Blue Nun wine?

Yeah but, no

Blue Nun isn't actually blue, I know CRAZY eh!

So i'm gonna go with maxxi's WKD theory

Unless A.P can explain different

And what's with the blind bit, isn't that .......

Oh hang on. She's blind drunk on meths maybe. Oh double hang on, meths is more lilacy blue

I'm confuzzled !