Babysitting/nanny services - for both infants and children

Hi, my name is Siamara! I am a 24y/o postgraduate student at King's College London, and work within NHS children's mental health services. Looking for babysitting or nannying work to do part-time along studies.

My degree is in Developmental (child) psychology, I have experience teaching in schools, being a private tutor, caring for children independently, nappy changing and preparing bottles, being a full-time nanny, and supporting children with special needs. Have enhanced DBS checks, references, and am trained in Basic Life Support. I have worked with children of all ages; from infancy to 18 years old (within formal care).

I am confident cooking healthy meals, assisting with housework, helping with music practice (did cello to grade 7), and helping with homework. Please pm me if any of you are interested and would like more information- I look forward to meeting your family!

Hi Siamara

We are looking for someone to help with mornings (7-9)and school pick up (330-6) 5 days a week. We have some flexibility in terms of start date (sept onwards) and the evenings are more important than the mornings. Our current nanny finishes in August to do child yoga. We live in Dulwich village fairly central. Let me know if you want to chat, I appreciate you may have other opportunities.

Thanks

Paul

Archived