Nanny available MON-THURS from 2022

chezare84

Ideally end of Jan, but have flexibility to start earlier.

Hello! I am a currently working as a full time nanny in SE London, but the job is coming to an end due to changing family needs.

I love children, and enjoy doing craft and baking, play dates, playgroups and classes, and trips out to parks, museums, libraries, leisure centres - anywhere that Is entertaining and stimulating to children. I am also interested in supporting children's education and preparing resources to help with their learning, through each stage of development.

I have had great relationships with all of my previous families, and am keen to join a family who is looking for a long-term arrangement (2+ years).

Qualifications: I have a BSc in Psychology, a Paediatric First Aid certificate, and am DBS checked.

I also hold a clean driving license and drive an automatic car.

Experience: I have 5+ years experience in the field. Prior to becoming a full-time nanny, I worked in an SEN school for 7 years.

I am looking for 4 full days (9/10 hours) but am open to 3 days as well. Please message me so that I can give you further information! Thank you

Melissa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We used Anstey Horne following work done by our neighbours and they were very helpful. Maybe they could provide some guidance? Good luck. https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/about/team    
    • Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into  to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
    • Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In