recommendation - Greg Ring personal trainer

Rach1983

Hi all! Just wanted to recommend my personal trainer, Greg Ring. I've noticed a massive difference in my fitness levels after about a month working with him (and I was really lazy before :/). I'm not a very sporty person but he's somehow managed to make the sessions enjoyable, keep me motivated and, most importantly, help me get rid of my Christmas fat!

Rachel

• 2 months later...

My friend and I have been seeing Greg Ring for about 2 months now and I would highly recommend him. He is a great personal trainer and our fitness has improved so much in the time we have been with him. He has us doing different programmes each week and we always look forward to going (never thought we'd say that about exercise!)

He's very profesional and extremely friendly. He also has his own shared studio so you don't need to be a member of a gym to see him.

If you're thinking of getting a PT, you should definitely give Greg a call.

Leanne & Emma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing Greg for a couple of months now & wanted to second the recommendations here. The sessions are fun & interesting - anything from kettlebells to Thai boxing - (though the man CANNOT COUNT, and you'll do more reps than you ever imagined unless you keep track yourself!), and Greg is excellent company. He can come to your house, meet you in the park or at a small private gym on Overhill Road.

I've noticed a real change in how toned I am, and in general fitness. Having signed up to get in shape for a 40th birthday party, I'm now carrying on just because I'm enjoying the sessions so much.

Also he brought me a bottle of prosecco for my birthday - my kind of personal trainer!

His mobile number is 07872 953628.

Archived