Consultation on Public Art in Southwark

In case anyone is interested, there is a current consultation on public art in Southwark, with input going towards formulation of a policy on public art. Closes 10 November.

https://consultations.southwark.gov.uk/environment-leisure/public-art-in-southwark/

Worth filling in to give your views on the types of public art you?d like to see, and also who you think should be responsible for what public art is created and where it goes (for example, do you think experts / council should decide or should local residents be consulted etc). In this context public art includes events such as music and dance, not just static items. You can suggest particular things at particular locations if you want.

Also there?s an option at the end to be put on the mailing list for future consultations on various unrelated topics as and when they happen.

I did it. It took me ages, as there were so many options!

There is one error where the survey asks how you think decisions should be made on public art. One of the options is "showcasing a shortlist". But it doesn't say how the winner is then chosen from the shortlist!

And you are only allowed to choose one option ๐Ÿ™„

I had to choose "other" and then combine two of the options ๐Ÿ™„