the perfect date for men over 30 ?

LuvPeckham

I think the ladies on the other thread are trying to give you a run for your money! I wouldn't throw Zeta Jones out of the sack in a hurry, in fact, I would'nt throw her out at all, especially in Zorro, though have to say am partial to Marge Simpson, something about the blue hair does it for me or is it the voice?

Keef, whatever you do don't watch her own directorial attempt to recapture the sunrise 'magic' in 2 days in Paris. Mrs mockers rented it and how we both regretted that. A romantic comedy with no romance, comedy or point.

Back to good'uns for men in their 30s. Blake's seven threw up a number. A young Glynnis Barber as pretty but tough Soolin, the domineeringly sexy Servalan, the feisty Cally to name but a few, all in spandex.

Buggered if I had the foggiest idea what it was all about though.

Sharon Stone in The Quick and The Dead. Something about chicks ?n guns. Which may or may not be slightly pathological.

Add to that Juliet Lewis in Natural Born Killers sitting in the prison cell, singing Born Bad: crushes a Marlboro out with her bare foot and then runs headlong into the grate on the door knocking herself out, and you got me seriously considering my mental makeup.

Perhaps I need a professional?s view.

Anyone? Anyone?

Gerry?

Have honestly never seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy, but if we're talking girlie TV shows, I think Elaine Vassal from Ally McBeal would be great fun on a date (with a fair chance of afters)

http://membres.lycos.fr/nfsallymcbeal/images/Perso-ElaineVassal.jpg

I with you Keef, though I'd rather be knawed to death by cockroaches than ever have to suffer Ally McBeal again.

Sorry Cassius, haven't seen it. As you can tell I haven't watched that much since 1988 ;-)

Sharon Stone's pretty classy, not sure about many of her characters though.