Booster shots nearby?

Is anyone aware of any pharmacies / medical centres in the area that will give booster shots to under 40s at this stage? We otherwise meet the relevant criteria for a booster, but will be away for a few weeks from next week (i.e. from when I suspect they will roll out to under 40s), so was hoping to get a booster this week if possible...

I think the vaccination unit at Kings were offering boosters to anyone who turned up (you had to queue) when I went for my over 40s booster last week. I may have this wrong though so please check before you decide to show up. There appeared to be two queues - one for those who been summoned and booked in in advance, and another line for other people who just turned up. Worth a shot.

boosters for those eligible New Cross

To enjoy the festivities safely, people from south east London are being invited to receive COVID-19 vaccinations at a walk-in clinic at the Waldron Health Centre in New Cross. Those who attend will be able to receive a first, second or booster dose as appropriate. People who are eligible will be able to receive a flu jab too.

The week of vaccination clinics at the Waldron Health Centre are the result of collaboration between the NHS and local authorities in Lewisham and Southwark. Walk-in, clinics, no appointment needed.

Location: Waldron Health Centre, Amersham Vale, London, SE14 6LD

Dates and times:

Tuesday 14 December, 9am to 7pm

Wednesday 15 December, 9am to 7pm

Thursday 16 December, 9am to 7pm

Friday 17 December, 9am to 5pm

Saturday 18 December, 9am to 4pm

Sunday 19 December, 11am to 5pm

Further information:

This clinic is for anyone age 16+

Pfizer vaccine offered

First doses offered - it is not too late

Second doses offered if it is at least eight weeks since the first dose

Booster jabs available if eligible

You do not need proof of address, immigration status, ID or an NHS number

Please see NHS South East London CCG website for more clinics across Our Healthier South East London