FREE 150cm triple column designer anthracite radiator - GONE

chris_i

Not sure of the make or model but in the style of https://www.bestheating.com/milano-windsor-horizontal-triple-column-anthracite-traditional-cast-iron-style-radiator-600mm-x-1010mm-59381?gclid=Cj0KCQiAi9mPBhCJARIsAHchl1xD4vD7-rDzF4l4mB5qNqEUmMDE43oUfIMrTJrtep8zcJRSwfhzJRQaAj4fEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Dimensions: 150cm x 60cm x 10cm.

Without radiator valves.

Brackets provided. Some of the bolts for fixing are bent but should be replaceable, and there most are good enough to re-use and use as reference to order more.

GONE

This was in the room during a renovation so is currently very dusty and I don't really have the desire to clean it up. It also has a few chips to the finish which are quite visible but I'm sure could be touched up. This can be seen in the attached picture. As such, we have decided to give this away for FREE else we will just pay the council to collect and dispose of.

It was a really nice looking radiator in it's original state.

Please bear in mind this is quite heavy and may still a bit of dirty water that hasn't drained out, so you will need to be prepared for this when transporting. Collection from Solway Road, SE22.

Archived