Has anyone used the Fish Needs Water estate agent?

EdgarRes

Hi Suze,

We've just sold our with Fish Need Water (exchanged on Friday!!).

We were passed on their details as a recommendation, and I would genuinely endorse them to other folk too.

They are quick to respond, have a personality - and are a lot cheaper than traditional agencies.

We are buying through a different agency, and the difference is very obvious and really frustrating!

Make sure you speak to James...he helped us.

If you want his contact details do shout.

Good luck with your move,

Lou x

Hi Lou, thanks very much and congratulations.

May I ask whether you were selling a house or flat? How long was the process from putting on the market and exchanging.

What was it that you particularly liked about this agency e.g. what did they do particularly well, like the marketing, keeping in touch, being quick to respond to your queries and concerns, etc.? And what were the shortfalls?

Were they the sole agent?

Did you use their premium service? If not, what was it like conducting all the viewings yourself?

These are just off the top of my head. If I have more over next couple of days may I PM you?

Many thanks again.

Suze

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hey everyone, Just a quick heads up for those who might not be aware: there's a new law in England that took effect in April. Essentially, if you're involved in any building or planning projects, you now need to meet certain biodiversity quotas.  I stumbled upon this handy assessment tool that can determine whether you're exempt or need to meet the requirements. Hopefully, it eases your worries too! Check it out here: https://www.joesblooms.com/bng-tool
    • found womans watch warrick gardens park
    • Very much appreciated Macron’s comments yesterday on brexit   ””   given the lack of traffic on this thread I can’t help but feel it underlines his point     
    • This Italian restaurant at the Southbound Goose Green bus stop on Lordship Lane is excellent but doesn't seem to get much custom, especially at lunchtimes - a sad indictment of East Dulwich society.  If it were in Camberwell/Peckham (where I used to live) it would be rammed. If we don't want Lordship Lane full of chains, then good quality independent family places need custom.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In