Melborne Grove being decimated

macutd

I was saying, that coming on to publicly note that you heard something that someone had said to someone else isn't the most reliable indicator of what was said.

This thread has been an absolute experiment in misinformation. From the ill informed initial poster through to your 'he said, she said' interpretation of someone's recollection.

Melbourne Grove isn't decimated - I know for those of you who want the road reopening, it would be helpful to present this to back up your perception, but there is no basis in fact.

[Edited to deal with Heartblock's concerns on phrasing - don't want anything detracting from the very real concerns about the misinformation spreading attempts they're making!]

It's not misinformation, it's fact that three shops have closed in Melborne grove.What happens next to those shops we can wait and see.

You seem to have launched a campaign to discredit my honest observation and concern.

I await your unnecessary response to attempt to discredit anybody who dares to speak up against road closures.

goldilocks Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was saying, that coming on to publicly note that

> you heard something that someone had said to

> someone else isn't the most reliable indicator of

> what was said.

>

> This thread has been an absolute experiment in

> misinformation. From the ill informed initial

> poster through to your 'he said, she said'

> interpretation of someone's recollection.

>

> Melbourne Grove isn't decimated - I know for those

> of you who want the road reopening, it would be

> helpful to present this to back up your

> perception, but there is no basis in fact.

>

>

I still feel the lack of access for emergency vehicles is dangerous. Going up LL takes longer and we can not pretend it doesn't.

I am appalled at the council retracting their decision to open up the other half of Melbourne Grove (by the church) to emergency vehicles.

I appreciate that everyone's opinions are their own, however before the LTN's nobody had purchased/rented houses in cul de sacs so their children could play safely on the streets.