Clarence dumps on Goose Green and leaves it there

Mark

Jeremy , jeremy, jeremy. The genuine apology went straight to Mark (the original poster), when this was new news. He mentions it early on in the thread. Out of all the people commenting here I am almost certainly the only one who has been infected by the aforementioned muck. I Was barely able to walk, summer before last, after getting excrement in an open wound whilst walking Clarence on the very same green. I did not leave a steaming anything , anywhere, knowingly. If you walk a dog (with cheetah like agility) four or five times a day, for an average of 20 mins per walk. The likely hood of him nipping out of your sight, or of me being distracted, is moderate to high. Not ideal, granted. Maybe the stocks would be a fitting punishment. We could even let Tom throw from a little closer (give him a fighting chance). To everyone else thank you for your replies. Let's hope we can end this here. What about a new thread 'customers of the kebab shops, who leave their leftovers on the streets for mischievous dogs to eat. Making the naughty canine sick and rendering it's stools uncollectable'