FREE - Completely! Joggers & Powerwalkers: Tues@7-30pm on the Rye **Cancelled**

Yo ho ho!

I'm back from Shepperds Bush!

Will cycle to the Rye this evening to burn some extra cals now the sun is out :-)

So tonight, its.... powerwalking, powerwalking & jogging, or jogging. The easy peasy team do more-or-less a lap, and the others do a lap and a half. As the weeks progress, we will grow and develop the distances.

Not sure if I trust locking the bike up so I'm going to toggle back and forth with the team. Start up jogging on the spot, stretch and then off we go. Repeat the same at the end.

Thanks LD for the bump up :-)

McCabe.

G'day lucy and all!

The weather is just awesome today out of the wind - positively hot! Yep, all on for tonight meeting for 7-25pm and departure for 7-35pm on the dot.

Location: on the Rye opp Barry Road, The Clock house (by the zebra).

**New Ones**

Any new ones wishing to join, its total and completely FREE! Fill in a health form which you can copy from www.AHM-Go.com, and email to [email protected]. The top of the Registration page has a guy in purple stretching out on an Auz beach before a 4Km open sea swim with 1,200 swimmers from around the world..... and thats moi! I will then add you onto the email list which will be going out at about 4-27pm this afternoon.

Then, there are more FREE outdoor fitness programmes and the lowest of low Personal Training sessions too! The Personal Training is based around your level for the first two sessions and then you enter the world of 'Spartica 300'. This **specifically** designed around you, so if you are getting back to fitness, have a challenging knee or other parts of the body we either avoid or develop and get you into tip top condition.

Best!

McCabe

Yay, all of the sessions continue.

Now VixSta, which one are you? PM me so I know :-)

I'm waiting on a couple of health forms to come through and can add onto the email list. I will send to all the circuit that we have all done. As you may have noticed that I team build the new ones rather than the regulars, so you guys get to run the group and have the back-up of the regs.

Remember team ED - everything you do is for FREE, and its based around what you already know.... like walking, jogging, the key leg stretches etc.... So nothing new or complicated!

Best!

McCabe

Hi team ED,

Are you ready for the jogging or powerwalking session tonight?

If you are reading this for the first time, the team meet on the Rye by the zebra crossing opposite the Clock House / Barry Road.

Routine:

1. Meet for 7-25pm,

2. Jog on the spot for the others to turn up warming your muscles, tendons, ligaments and increasing the heart rate

3. 7-35pm, head off up the hill and into the park at the top.

Variations

* A complete circuit is around 2.5Km, so twices makes..... 5Km

* If you are later than 7-35pm by a few minutes, head straight into the park just before the caf?, up the hill and take a left 100m before the top.... this will take about 5-mins of the time and you can catch the others up.

* If you are 10-mins late after the start, head towards and past the caf? then take a right to the top of the hill and catch the team coming down the hill.

Enjoy!

McCabe.

Hi there,

Some die-hards did, but it was pretty wet, dark and windy.

The beauty about these groups is that you can drop in and out - the Saturday group contains around 80, but on any one Saturday you have an average turnout of 25 ~ 30. On wet days or holidays the numbers drop, and on warmer days the numbers increase.

Best!

McCabe

Well.....!

Its overcast but a lot better than last Tuesday.

It you are reading this for the first time, this is an open access group aimed at power walkers & joggers. Its totally FREE, just turn up for 7-25pm on the Rye by the zebra / opp the Clock House. Choose your speed and group and then head-off!

Best!

McCabe