NEW local loyalty card scheme - intro offer of ?30 p.a. ends 17th May 2013!

esme

Hello everyone,

Introducing a new local loyalty card scheme for East Dulwich and the surrounding areas.

If you are a business contact me by PM or at [email protected]

The scheme will offer members discounts and special offers on all sorts of products and services, such as beauty treatments, estate agency fees, dance lessons, music lessons and much more!

See following link to pre-register (estimate cards will be out end May/start June) and to find out a bit more...

[www.livelovelocal.net]

Best wishes,

Esme

Businesses that have expressed an interest in joining so far include:

1. Kit and Kaboodle Clothing

2. Balance for Life (personal training)

3. The Pilates Garden

4. The London Nutritionist

5. Essential Therapia

6. Dulwich Osteopath

7. The Neighbourhood Vet

8. Shea Decadence

9. Eos Dance

10. Sweet Tooth

11. Shutterbaby Photography

12. Magic Rainbow Photography

13. Martin Lea Photography

14. La Avril Boutique

15. Queen Bee Styling

16. Property In

17. Linkys (glittery glasses & accessories)

18. Captured on the Rye

19. SE22 Piano School

20. East Dulwich Nanny Agency

21. Tennis 4 Kids

22. Brockwell Park Massage

23. Tippeetoes (Parent & Toddler classes & soft play party hire)

24. BirthBabyBliss

25. ChiChiRaRa

26. Baby massage by Laura Murray

27. Peter Popple's Popcorn

28. Fitness for Mummies

29. Aqua Build

30. A & M Cleaning

31. Eco Green

32. Mothers Inc

33. Tippeetoes (soft play hire)

34. Captain Tortue clothing

35. In Cleaning

Any questions please let me know - you are entirely free to choose the offer/discount that best suits your business.

We will also have a newsletter going out to members, where we will promote specific offers by a different business each month.

This will be an affordable, community spirited and great way to reach new customers in the local area!

Hi Esme,

In the email you sent me I didnt spot how much you propose membership is going to cost, unless I'm going blind. And are membership fees something you decide, or something we decide collectively (i.e. is this a democratic scheme or a dictatorial one?) Just askin' :-)

Cost will obviously be a factor in whether businesses join or not given that there are lots of free ways of advertising our services out there. I'd need to be convinced what the added value of this scheme would be. I'm not sure I am convinced yet.

Discuss.

Stephen

[email protected]

www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thai-vedic-massage/224571201018137?fref=ts

Cost is just ?30 p.a.

This covers cost of printing cards for members, web design (and updating), advertising and any promotions.

The choice is entirely yours - no pressure!

We have more people joining all the time, which is great, and new people signing up for the cards :)

All details (inc costs) set out at www.livelovelocal.net but feel free to ask questions on here, the more businesses the merrier!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to Pilates Form for joining - owing to level of interest I am happy to announce we are extending the ?30 p.a. offer until Friday 17th May 2013.

Once the offer closes it will cost ?40 p.a. to join.

Members may sign up now for free to get a card. Launch date and venue TBC in the next few weeks so watch this space!

Get involved in this great community scheme now :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Eco Loyalty Cards for LiveLoveLocal are available to pick up now from Captured on the Rye, 85 Pellatt Road, East Dulwich (near The Mag pub).

http://livelovelocal.net

Captured on the Rye are offering 2-for-1 coffee when you pick up your loyalty card on a weekday Wednesday - Friday from 9.30 - 4.30pm. Card holders receive 10% off any purchase in the shop and cafe on weekdays. The shop is also open on Saturdays for card pick-ups.

Archived