Nursery, creche in Peckham Rye - Recommendation

My daughter has been at the Villa since Nov and was previously at a north London nursery from 2-3 which she/we loved and was ofsted outstanding... After a shaky start (more to do with moving from friends and family) my daughter loves the Villa and I have come to really value it. My only complaint was/is the large class sizes which made it more difficult to get to know other kids and also seemed chaotic at drop off... But actually they have a really got teacher/child ratio and are creative in how they divide up the space and class into different activities. They do quite a lot of one on one with my daughter who is one of the oldest and the facilities are great. Recommend! Tho I suppose it could be a bit more socially/ethnically mixed

• 1 month later...

Destiny kids Nursery on Copleston road

My Son has been at Destiny Kids Nursery for one Year now he started just before his first birthday and I cannot praise them enough, they have provided excellent childcare for my Son. As a First time mum, at first you are always worried about whom ever you are leaving your child with. But after he settled in he really loves it there, I think initially I was more worried than he was. It took me a while to realise that childcare is not an easy Job. It is so easy for people to condemn nurseries and childcare providers and put them down, but I feel that if you take your child somewhere and your mind is not at rest you will never be happy and your child will never be happy either. Yes there are some nurseries which are not good, but there are some which are actually genuinely good and they take time and pride and have passion for actually looking after your child.

It is only us the Parents who can look after our own children and have a full peace of mind, but where ever your child is if they are not with you, you will always worry.

Destiny Kids have looked after my son with great passion and care, and I am so grateful to them