Baby equipment for sale

georgiie

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• My family had an appalling experience of Dulwich College and treated my young child in an extremely degrading and cruel manner. I’d like to leave this review as a warning to other parents who apply in good faith. We applied our neurodiverse child to 7+ and provided the documents from his medical team about necessary adjustments. We did this after DC spoke emphatically at multiple open days about their love and support and inclusion of neurodiverse students. Specifically Dr Griffiths saying he likes “spiky profiles”. However we were angry when after providing the documents as to the adjustments my son required DC failed to implement them, and failed to even allow him to complete 7+ assessments. When we asked them about it they were cagey and offensive. This included multiple discriminatory remarks made by Dr Griffiths which implied he was extremely ignorant about any kind of basic understanding of neurodiversity. Multiple members of staff including reception team and governors spoke in an extremely bigoted and offensive way about my child to me. We then filed a SEND4 and Dulwich College governors immediately changed their narrative about what had apparently happened during the 7+ assessment process. The discrimination continued when, by the time the SEND4 trial came round I was extremely unwell and the month before had to have an MRI to rule out possible cancer. We divulged that I was signed off and Dulwich College continued to discriminate against our family by refusing to postpone the hearing despite how unwell I was. This again perfectly exemplifies the dishonesty in all advertising materials from Dulwich College about any kind of integrity in the culture in the leadership team. We had benefit of the doubt at first that we were dealing with one or two nefarious individuals, but unfortunately I can vouch this involved Dr Griffiths and members of the governing body who had ample opportunities to rectify this and not break the Equality Act. In parallel because of this disgusting discrimination and the degrading safeguarding failures against our elder child during 7+ we withdrew our application for our younger child which by that time had been accepted. To this date Dulwich College are still refusing to refund our younger child’s deposit of £2,000 even though we gave more than a term’s notice he wouldn’t be taking the place. In short a wholly disgusting bunch of individuals who you probably don’t want anywhere near your children. Hope this review is useful and saves other families the pain of watching their child be harmed by dishonest and bigoted individuals who have no place in the education system in the 21st century.
    • Hello! Our fridge freezer just died and need a short term replacement while we wait for our new kitchen to be installed please   Thank you in advance. 
    • My flat pack furniture delivery slot was changed to this coming Monday and unfortunately my helper is not able to assist me with bringing 4 boxes (2 x 38kg, 2x 21kg) up one flight of stairs that day. Friends not wfh that day either and don’t think I can do it myself. So I was hoping someone living near Barry Road might be able to help out and come by (likely midday - 5pm, depending on  delivery drop off on the day) and help getting this upstairs in return for a small handling fee. It shouldn’t take more than 10min .  Please DM me if you know someone.
    • Peter Oosterhuis the golfer, died aged 75 last month. He attended Dulwich College and learnt to play golf at the Dulwich and Sydenham golf course. Full summatry:- Peter Oosterhuis - Wikipedia  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In