Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello! Our fridge freezer just died and need a short term replacement while we wait for our new kitchen to be installed please   Thank you in advance. 
    • My flat pack furniture delivery slot was changed to this coming Monday and unfortunately my helper is not able to assist me with bringing 4 boxes (2 x 38kg, 2x 21kg) up one flight of stairs that day. Friends not wfh that day either and don’t think I can do it myself. So I was hoping someone living near Barry Road might be able to help out and come by (likely midday - 5pm, depending on  delivery drop off on the day) and help getting this upstairs in return for a small handling fee. It shouldn’t take more than 10min .  Please DM me if you know someone.
    • Peter Oosterhuis the golfer, died aged 75 last month. He attended Dulwich College and learnt to play golf at the Dulwich and Sydenham golf course. Full summatry:- Peter Oosterhuis - Wikipedia  
    • Also Myatts Field in Camberwell.  Both among my favourite parks in SE London.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In