Iron man suit - 4-6 years £5

Mrs_Smith

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi all, We are looking for goalkeeper for our team as our current one is hanging up his gloves at the end of this season. We will be playing U16's next season so the player should currently be in year 10 moving into year 11 in September. Ideally we would be looking for someone with goalkeeping experience for a competitive team be it club or school team level. The team is based at Athenlay which is out the back of Peckham Rye Park, we train there and in the Park with home matches normally being played in Lower Sydenham and away fixtures across south east London.   We are in the Selkent C division at the moment, but may be dropping down down to the D next season. TBC Please message me directly, if you might be interested or just want more info.
    • Purely to stop people without tickets from climbing over and getting in for free.
    • Some choose not to watch the Simon Munk video because it confirms what we are saying that bad cycling is very prevalent. There are three cyclists in the video: one is cycling along the pavement, one cycling the wrong way up a one-way cycle lane and another cycling incredibly fast across the pavement onto the cycle lane.   And the previous video shows every cyclist ignoring the pedestrian crossing and others riding in a manner that puts pedestrians at risk. One ignores the pedestrian crossing and knocks and old lady flat on her face. But Simon Munk, and no doubt a lot of the cultists on here, will have you believe that all you need is a raised pedestrian crossing to solve the problem and anyway, how dare you change anything to do with cycle infrastructure as it will "endanger lives".   They'll probably also try to provide a defencse that if you're a cyclist and you kill someone whilst you're doing an average of 25mph whilst racing in a peleton around Regents Park you can claim: "The speed limit does not apply to me".  Well it's about time it did and cyclists are just going to have to accept that they need to start thinking they own the road and start following the rules. Changing laws like causing death by dangerous cycling is only due to an increase in dangerous cycling and affording protection to pedestrians, who are the most vulnerable road users.  
    • @Hen123 still avouding answering the question on why you think cyclists are above the law.🫣 As stated before , and I will put this simply because you seem to be struggling to  comprehend, "I don't know how to enforce the rules"  However, and again simply speaking, "I believe everyone should obey them"  Blimey, if you struggle understanding simple statements then I suspect the highway code is a real challenge for you to comprehend 🤣
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In