Lost purse for Mrs A Nagy on Copleston road

trinidad

Hello ED Forum members,

I was sweeping my front path this evening, when a guy approached me and informed me he had found a purse belonging to Mrs A Nagy. he asked me to report it to the police, but i thought it might be quicker if I trace the person on here.

If you are Mrs A Nagy, please get in touch as i would love to return your purse.

Unfortunately the chances of someone seeing a post in the lost and found section of this forum must be pretty low.

Is there nothing in the purse which could help find the owner? Was the name on a bank card? Might the bank not be able to contact her?

And why did the person who found the purse ask you (presumably a complete stranger) to tell the police instead of doing it himself?

Unfortunately the chances of someone seeing a post in the lost and found section of this forum must be pretty low.

Is there nothing in the purse which could help find the owner? Was the name on a bank card? Might the bank not be able to contact her?

And why did the person who found the purse ask you (presumably a complete stranger) to tell the police instead of doing it himself?

well, I can say it was a success Sue, as the purse has now been reunited. There was no address in the purse if that is what you were asking!! Yes, the bank card did have the details of the person, that's where I got the information from.

My next step would of, to visit a local branch of the bank, with the hope of staff contacting the customer, but no need now :)

In regard to why did the other person hand in the purse to me, instead of contacting the poilice, i guess we will never know that answer, some people dont want to get involved for all sorts of reasons, but the outcome was a positive one, so i am glad he handed the purse to me.