Outdoor play table: which one!?

We have an older version of the elc one and whilst my boys love it I find it annoying! The legs don't seem that sturdy (maybe we have a dodgy one?), as mentioned above sand in one side water in the other means really wet sand forever in both, and rain water seems to get in meaning that you open it up and the sand has gone all green....nice...

But maybe we were unlucky - and as I said my two don't notice any of this and think it's great! Not huge though - it's too small really (height wise) for my 4 yr old now, perfect for 2 yr old.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• @Rockets : No one has changed the definition of 'consultation' or 'referendum', or switched the terms. They are different things and have different meanings. You can even check this in a dictionary if you're not sure about it. Regarding the most recent consultation (at least the one I assume you're referring to), it was about the design of the Square. It was not a consultation on the existence of the LTN itself, despite (again rather desperately and a little embarrassingly) some people pretending it was.  As for One Dulwich, I think what vexes people has been very clearly articulated, and very conspicuously ducked by those posting their regular missives: Firstly, they're claiming that people are accidentally driving through the square because of bad signage / lack of clarity. This is both ridiculous and ironic. Ridiculous because no sensible person could possibly believe it to be true, and ironic because they've objected to any updates to the layout (instead trying to pretend it's a rerun of the LTN consultation itself which closed several years ago as noted above). Secondly, they've claimed that someone has been pressurising the emergency services, yet fail to say who, or how. You seem to have suggested it may be the involvement of the 'far left' 😄 Anyway, It's all very tedious. If you want to improve signage, engage in that conversation, instead of trying to reopen debates that have finished. If you're going to claim intimidation of the emergency services, you probably want to give details and have some evidence. And if you think someone can drive through the square by mistake, you may want to question what you consider to be safe and competent driving. 🤣    
    • Got mine two days ago plus yesterday I received a second-class letter which was posted the day before in Sydenham
    • Back, regrettably, to the Private Eye benchmark test.  Have folk expecting the issue that would normally have been delivered on Wednesday the 24th received theirs yet, and if so, when?
    • What area are you in?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In