Looking for tutor for 7 year old

Sam12

I'm looking for a tutor to help my 7 year old boy with his comprehension of English. His reading ability is good but he doesn't always understand what he is reading. I'd like a tutor that can engage him with reading, make it enjoyable, and also to help him extend his vocabulary.

Can anyone recommend such a tutor?

Hi,i have a contact for an Irish guy who has Celta qualification and he is helping out my sister's 6 years old with his English (the boy is a Polish native speaker) He is making great progress with extanding his vocabulary as well as with his reading/understanding. He goes to my sisters house twice a week and if you are interested I can ask about his rates and for a contact number.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

If you are still looking, I am an Australian trained Primary teacher living and working in the south London area and interested in some part time tutoring work. I'd be happy to meet up wherever suits and am available most afternoons and weekends.

Let me know if. I can help!

Samantha

Hi there I am a very experienced primary teacher who lives in East Dulwich - (I also have primary age children myself, so really understand children!) If you would like to chat to me more please give me a call on 07713164915, or email me. I am already tutoring quite a few children (from both state and indep schools and have a couple of spaces left :)

Alva