smithfield, billiinggate/ covent garden.../meat,fish, veg

Hi All,

I have been to smithfield & billingsgate this morning and got a few spare bits.. Lovely corn fed chicken 1.5kg ?5.

Aberdeen rib eye... 1.5 Kg ?35. Lean pork 2kg ?8 (4pieces) Bag of 1kg shetland mussels ?5. Asparagus ?3 per bunch

Figs .?1 each

Please txt if interested. 07741106009.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, off to the market Thursday night, if you would like anything. Also going to Covent Garden for fruit and veg. Great BBQ food - 100% steak burgers ?1.50 each; sausages, spare ribs ?3/kg, whole piglets ?30 each, lovely rib-eye ?16/kg and T-bone steaks ?14/kg, small racks of lamb ?14. Fish - swordfish steaks ?14 kg, sea bass ?4 each, sardines ?6/kg, very small lobster ?8 each, huge tiger prawns ?4 each, asparagus ?3 a bunch.

Thanks Guy

07906 737624

I have posted fan mail on one of Guy's threads before, and need to do it again. We had a BBQ for eight yesterday (thanks for nothing English summer), and bought a kilo of minced chuck steak for burgers, loads of sausages (the Cumberlands are among the best I have tasted) and a fantastic lump of rib-eye. At the price charged, it was all incredible value.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Off to all markets early friday morning and saturday. great sausages (?8/kg) and 100% steak burgers.(?1.50each). Whole rack of pork ribs(?4each). Lovely lamb ?10/kg. whole corn fed chickens ?5.50each. good quality corn fed chickenlegs and thighs. brillant scotish beef ribeye ?18/kg. Fillet ?34/kg. Huge T bone.?15./kg

Fish is v reasonable at moment as weather so good sea bass ?3 each. Squid ?9/kg king prawns ?16/kg.. lots of mussels, clams,razor clams. Grade A tuna ?18/kg. Monkfish ?17/kg Scallops ?30/kg (around 40).. great crab meat/claws/whole crab.

Whole lobster around ?40/kg although they were selling small lobster at ?10each yesterday. (around 300g)

Also go to covent garden for a few bits berries, cherries, avocados, peaches, figs.etc Fab boxes of assorted tomatoes and mushrooms 3kg boxes ?20. expensive but top notch.

Just ask and sure to source.PM or txt -07906737624

Guy

Hi Everyone,

Great fish and meat for BBQ'S this weekend. Sea Bass ?3each. Huge Tiger prawns ?5 each.

Tuna ?18/kg. Swordfish ?15/kg.... Fab cornfed chicken legs ?10 per pack. whole cornfed chickens ?5.50 each.

Steak fillet ?34/kg, ribeye ?18kg. Huge T BONE ?15/KG.. racks of welsh Lamb ?24/kg welsh lamb legs/chops ?11/kg. Large range of sausages and bacon.

Steak burger ?1.50each. Whole piglets ?40 each ! full rack pig ribs ?4/kgTxt me for orders Delivery Friday or Sat.Payment after/on delivery

Guy 07906737624

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am doing my usual run to the market tonight. Great scottish Beef/steak Ribeye ?22/kg. Fillet ?29/kg Fore rib ?18/kg

Lovely freerange chickens ?7each. welsh Lamb culets ?11/kg. Small racks of lamb ?15 each or large ?32 each.

Fab loin of pork ?5/kg gloucester old spot)Pork belly ?5/kg. Great Bacon and sausages.

Billingsgate - Fresh mussells shetland ?4/kg. sweet clams ?9/kg. Lots of wild whole salmon. ?20 each. Monkfish ?20/kg

brilliant Tuna ?20/kg.... King prawns ?14/kg Bream & Bass ?4 each All fish great value as weather so calm....

Txt of PM

Guy

Hi All,

Back from market and deliveries this morning. I have a few extra bits. Pork ribs ideal for BBQ ?4/kg.

Angus Ribeye ?22/kg. Fillet ?32/kg. 2 Whole sides of salmon (1.4kg) each ?20 - fantastic.

Going again to market tonite for new orders... (scallops were great today ?20/kg + cornish Lamb ?13/kg)).

PM or txt I am sure I can source whatever you would like...del Fri/sat

Guy 07906737624

Hi all, can I just add another heap of praise for Guy? I had never met him before, but after a few texts, I had a delivery of LOADS of great ribs, scallops, sea bass and steak at my door in time for my family arriving from up north. Everyone was so content with the quality of the meat. I can't recommend Guy enough. He is also really lovely to deal with.

Archived