RECOMMENDATION FOR HANDYMAN

Cassel

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I also highly recommend Look-as Service. Lukasz did several jobs for me in one visit, some very small, some bigger.  He arrived exactly on time, instantly understood the problems, worked very hard and steadily, cleaned up afterwards and left me with a fully functiing home for a very reasonable price.  I will certainly use him again.  

To repeat the phone number: 07593095724

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to add another recommendation for Lukasz of Look_as Service. He is a great handyman,  answered my query immediately, arrived on time and was very polite, pleasant and tidy, The work was done to a very high standard and  reasonably priced. I will definitely call Lukasz again.  His number is 07593095724

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look_as Service / Lukasz has been a lifesaver! 

I recently moved to ED and had some issues with my Sofa being too large to fit inside the property.

I got in touch with Lukasz after reading reviews on here, and he was able to come over with 1 days notice on a Sunday! 

He was able to take apart my entire sofa, move it inside and put it all back together without any hassle, faff, or complaints. 

I asked Lukasz to come back the following Saturday and he was able to put up 14x picture frames, and dismantle and fix my terrible DIY work on my chest of drawers.

Saving the day once again! 

Lukasz - you're a hero.

I'll be texting you again if I ever need! 

- Atlanta 

Lukasz number is 07593095724

Hi.  Another recommendation for Lukasz.  I had a long list of little repairs that had been piling up and Lukasz tackled them all brilliantly.  He arrived exactly when he said he would and even brought his own vacuum cleaner to tidy up after all the work. Amazing!!   Cannot recommend him highly enough, a super talented friendly guy.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A big thumbs up from us too for Lukasz! He did a fantastic job of fitting wood panels in a bedroom, splashback tiling, fitting a coat rail and other assorted jobs. Lukasz is very hard working and takes pride in his workmanship. He responds promptly to messages, is very polite and punctual. We will be looking to employ Lukasz again in a few months to do some extra work.

• 3 weeks later...