Virgin Broadband Outage

Old Bob

Virgin broadband in SE22 was down from 12-3 today. Planned, but we did not receive notification. It is now supposed to be back on but we still don't have anything. Anyone else having the same issue? We've got an engineer booked but not until Wednesday!

Virgin Media broadband is an absolute disaster in my part of SE22. It may have the best speeds when it works, but the signal goes down constantly, many times a day. I've just had to terminate my contract after they admitted to me on the phone that the signal had been disconnected for a total of 11 hours in the past week alone. It's been completely unreliable since some works were done last July. They have the most miserable customer service too....

I would avoid them at all costs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi, unfortunately not our Nibbler but thank you for checking !
    • Canvas and Cream in Forest Hill is one of the best places convenient for SE22, a number of buses go there and for those further afield great train/tube connections.  You can go for a stroll in Horniman Gardens afterwards, others can say whether their cafe competes with C&C, particularly now it is under new management.
    • So, it will be left to rot? I’d like it to be removed after a week or so. Give me nature over plastic gaudiness any day. 
    • One Dulwich   Campaign Update | 19 May Survey shows overwhelming opposition to LTNs Ahead of the LTNs debate in parliament on Monday 20 May at 4.30 pm – triggered by petitions asking for a review of LTNs, and for Blue Badge holders to be exempt from LTNs – the Petitions Committee has published the results of an online survey.  There were 7,349 responses. 78% of all respondents, and 78% of people with physical and mental health issues, say that LTNs have had a ‘negative’ or ‘very negative’ impact on them. 91% of businesses said the same. 74% consider LTNs have had a negative impact on the environment. You can read the full report here. No reply from MP Helen Hayes We have had no response from MP Helen Hayes to our email of 2 May, asking if she will take part in the debate on Monday to represent the two-thirds majority of people living and working in Dulwich who asked for the LTNs to be reconsidered in Southwark Council’s 2021 consultation.  We also asked if she would speak up for the many Blue Badge holders who have petitioned the Council for access through the Dulwich Village junction. We hope her lack of response does not mean she is ignoring her constituents on this issue. You can see if she attends the debate on Monday by watching it live here. Thank you for your support. The One Dulwich Team
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In