ED Community Crowd-sourcing support for Aquarius Festival

Brian Tee

Not an appeal for money, just an appeal for local support.

As a part of this year's fund raising prpogramme, apart from grants from Southwark's Community Awards fund and (hopefully) the Arts Council), we are trying to encourage local estate agents to support the Festival with funding.

The obvious pay-off for the 'bidding' estate agent would be the erection of their branded boards advertising the festival, posted around the area. Many of the Golf Clubs members will be volunteering to support this activity, as a way of supporting the Festival, which will be in its 4th year this year.

I am reaching out to the East Dulwich community for any residents who would like to join us in supportin the festival by having a board erected for the month of August.

Obviously, privacy is essential, so please PM me with your address details if you would like to help. Also, reply to theis thread with the simple response, 'I'm in' to keep the thread lively and near the top of the Lounge listings.

I know that East Dulwich is packed with musicians, music lovers, and supporters of the arts, and we wasnt to keep the Aquarius Festival running and improving year on year, so the additional funding is essential for our ongoing development.

At the end of the day your involvement will cost you nothing, will help to contribute significantly to a local Community festival (on Saturday August 31st), and the estate agent will get a major splash of local promotion as a reward for their investment. The more that volunteer, the greater the potential backing.

So if you have the space in front of your home, please join the Aquarius Festival throng!

Thanks!!

Brian