Google ads for buying dogs

elloriac

Hi, the rules of the forum do not allow for the giving away or selling of animals. Several times I have been served Google ads from dog breeders. I've not set up google ads before, so I'm not sure how easy it is to restrict them from displaying this kind of ad on the forum, but if possible please do so. I've been reporting them as inappropriate whenever I've seen them.
Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 12.00.47.png

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We would thoroughly recommend Elliot for your carpentry needs.  He made and fitted our fitted wardrobes, creating exactly what we were after for a very fair price. None of our additional requests were too much to ask and he was great and giving advice to two people who quite clearly didn’t know what we wanted!  Elliot was great to deal with throughout. Friendly, courteous and punctual in his comms making sure there was clarity around when work would be done.  We are made up with the finished results and will certainly be using him again for future projects. 
    • 😂😂😂
    • We had already had the nice day 😂
    • Yes, it was all buzz when we went there 2 weeks ago and staff are very pleasant. Had an excellent calzone there.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In