Consultancy for early intervention Autism

Dear Forum,

I’m a local SE22 ASC consultant who works on projects in schools for Hammersmith and Fulham EHCP team during term time. I have time over the summer break for local families in need of support.
I can advise on best steps towards accessing support and can work with families to set up and run intervention programmes, these can be fun! I can feed into an ASC diagnosis and support families in their application, but diagnosis requires a full team of professionals, I do not diagnose. I do charge, but I can keep my fees relatively low, see below. Do PM me for further info,

Best wishes,

Vicky

Case Study - This is for example only and can vary.

Initial telephone consultation - Free of charge
Initial assessment - 1h home, 1h in playground/ nursery/ school setting.
Formal assessment including goal setting - 2h's (1h with parents and 1h to write up).
Maintenance - 1h per week, or every other week or every month. This can be a 30 min session and 30min me putting some advice / resources together. 

Parents often need these 4 - 5h's for the initial assessment, strategy session and setting up of intervention systems. From that point 1h a week to bed in and trouble shoot intervention and from there on maybe 1h a month to update the programme as things progress. During this time we could also be working on possible early nursery school placement and possibly help finding a 1:1 learning support assistant to help them settle in.  
I am able to keep fees lower for families in the SE22, SE23 and SE6 area.

Edited by Houseoflego
amending details