Looking for a LAMDA teacher

Hi I am looking for a LAMDA teacher who can provide sessions for my daughter to work towards and take LAMDA exams (and who can organise for her to take the exam). Sessions were organised through her primary school originally and then her Secondary school, but when she moved schools this (i.e. sessions working towards exams with the exam at the end) was not on offer [at the new school]. She loves acting and drama and the point of this is for her to work towards and gain exams as an extra-curricular activity, as she has been doing in the past. She's achieved 'Distinction' in those exams to date and enjoys the discipline of preparing set exam pieces and working towards and taking part in the exams. She is just starting sixth form college and they don't offer group or individual classes there unless you study Drama as an A-Level. There's some flexibility around potential times as her lesson timetable doesn't run a full day every day.

She is fine with joining a drama club for wider experience, teamwork, camaraderie etc (so we don't need recommendations on that) and we have visited the LAMDA website and contacted the local teachers listed on that site with no response.

So the request is can any LAMDA teachers who offer individual lessons to 16 year-olds with a view to working towards LAMDA exams (or who can offer an alternative solution) get in touch with me please.

Thanks all.