Gardens cafe - has it closed down?

Why? Can't stand the place. Think you will find lots of complaints about the place in the other section. Come to think of it there are lots of complaints about lots of businesses by lots of posters in that section - are they accused of being spiteful? No. Funny that . . .

well, I hope you never lose your livelihood. I just thought you sounded a little spiteful. you are not compelled to go there. I never have gone there, but would not wish them ill. there is no conspiracy against you, whoever you are.

Some people are vitriolic, or at least unsparing in their criticism.

But many others have simply pointed out some basic flaws which seem easily addressible. I didn?t believe most of the complaints, so when I did go I wasn?t outraged or really badly treated but they were... pretty sloppy. Sometimes pleasantly so, sometimes less. But they could be doing better

And I want them to do well so I?m not aligning myself with Uncle Ben (the very thought...)

I have to back UncleBen. I had what I believed to be an overpriced below average and late arriving full-English there shortly after it first opened one Sunday. This could have been forgiven if the service was upto scratch, but it wasnt. Never been back since.

Louisa.

OK, OK, this is NOT a thread to enable people to slag of The Gardens Cafe, BUT rather to establish if it had closed down. It hasn't, its temporarily closed due to electrical problems.

I've asked admin to close this thread.

dbboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> OK, OK, this is NOT a thread to enable people to

> slag of The Gardens Cafe, BUT rather to establish

> if it had closed down. It hasn't, its temporarily

> closed due to electrical problems.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2wel6qo.jpg

>

> I've asked admin to close this thread.

wtf?

lighten up dbboy